Summit equips creative innovators by providing a safe and joyful place for preschool through eighth grade students to discover and achieve their full potential. We are a dynamic community with a culture that fosters relationships among students, teachers, parents and alumni to promote:
• A cutting-edge, rigorous, integrated curriculum focused on academic core mastery and 21st century skills, including creative problem solving, communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and leadership needed to thrive.
• Students who cultivate an intrinsic love of learning through academic experience that meets personal and differentiated needs, and produces life-long learners.
• The development of social-emotional and character skills such as self-discipline, integrity, resilience, community.
• An environment that stimulates intellectual curiosity, independent thinking, and creative problem solving.
• Practices and policies are rooted in the most current research.
• A professional learning community in which all members engage in continuous learning.
• Enthusiastic participation of students, staff and parents, as we sustain supportive relationships that enrich the experience and learning environments of our students.
• Students who are global-thinkers and world changers through innovative education and future thinking.
We're preparing today's students for the future. We harbor creative innovators by providing a safe space for our students to take risks.
Our students learn and discover through an entrepreneurial lens. Summit fosters a true love of learning
Our academic excellence transcends test scores. Our students are flexible problem solvers who think outside the textbook.
We cultivate an environment of accountability through collaboration and discipline. Our students want to make a difference in the world.
Don't let all the fun we have at our school fool you. Our students and faculty work hard both inside and outside of the classroom.