Athletics at Summit
Summit School is proud to offer a variety of athletics programs to our students. Participation in athletics is a great way to enhance learning outside the classroom and supports growth in physical fitness, teamwork, and problem solving.
congrats to our girls cross country team who are now the state champions of d1 and our boys team who are the runners up of 20-21!
Registration for golf and track & field are now open until february 4th
Co-ed cross country (fifth-eighth grade)
Co-ed flag football (fourth-eighth grade) – No Fall 2020 Season
Girls volleyball (fourth-eighth grade) – No Fall 2020 Season
(No 2020-2021 season due to COVID)
Varsity Basketball (6th-8th)
JV Basketball (6th-8th)
Elementary Basketball (4th-5th)
Girls basketball (fourth-eighth grade) -No Spring 2021 Season
Co-ed golf (fifth-eighth grade)
Co-ed Track & Field (fifth-eighth grade)
Sabrecat Athletics registration has two parts:
1. The 2020-21 Summit Athletics Registration Packet: This packet only needs to be completed one time per school year and is due prior to the start of any sport. If you turned this packet in for a different sport during this school year you may skip this step. Only athletes who have completed and returned all required packet forms and documents will be allowed to participate in Summit School Athletics. These documents can be sent, via email to David Moreno (david.moreno@summitschoolaz
* Proof of medical insurance with copy of athlete’s health insurance card
* Permission and Waiver forms
* Student Athlete Code of Conduct
* Sports physical form
2. The 20-21 Online Intent Form: Please fill out the online intent form for your respected sport(s). Summit students are encouraged to participate in more than one sport as they do not interfere with each other during the season.
Concussion Course Requirement
All coaches and student-athletes must complete the concussion protocol before they can participate in any Summit athletics program.
Create New Account Here
My courses -> Available Courses -> Barrow Brainbook -> Start Course
Please print or email certificate of completion to David.Moreno@summitschoolaz.org
This handbook is designed to supplement the Student and Parent Handbook by providing policies that apply specifically to our athletic programs. It is important to note that all policies and procedures from the Student and Parent Handbook apply during all practices, games, and other athletic events.