Athletics at Summit
Summit School is proud to offer a variety of athletics programs to our students. Participation in athletics is a great way to enhance learning outside the classroom and supports growth in physical fitness, teamwork, and problem solving.
Co-ed golf season has begun. Good luck to all the boys and girls participating!
Congratulations to Musiq paramore and billy eastep for being selected to represent summit at the Junior high boys All-star showacase!
Co-ed cross country (fifth-eighth grade)
Co-ed flag football (fourth-eighth grade)
Girls volleyball (fourth-eighth grade)
Varsity Basketball (6th-8th)
JV Basketball (6th-8th)
Elementary Basketball (4th-5th)
Girls basketball (fourth-eighth grade)- No Spring 2020 Season
Co-ed golf (fifth-eighth grade)
Sabrecat Athletics registration has two parts:
1. The 2019-20 Summit Athletics Registration Packet: This packet only needs to be completed one time per school year and is due prior to the start of any sport. If you turned this packet in for a different sport during this school year you may skip this step. Only athletes who have completed and returned all required packet forms and documents will be allowed to participate in Summit School Athletics. These documents can be sent, via email to David Moreno (david.moreno@summitschoolaz
* Proof of medical insurance with copy of athlete’s health insurance card
* Permission and Waiver forms
* Student Athlete Code of Conduct
* Sports physical form
2. The Winter Online Registration Form: At the time of completion, please select all sports that the student is participating in for this season and the appropriate uniform sizes for the student.
This handbook is designed to supplement the Student and Parent Handbook by providing policies that apply specifically to our athletic programs. It is important to note that all policies and procedures from the Student and Parent Handbook apply during all practices, games, and other athletic events.