Athletics at Summit
Summit School is proud to offer a variety of athletics programs to our students. Participation in athletics is a great way to enhance learning outside the classroom and supports growth in physical fitness, teamwork, and problem solving.
Good luck to our cross country team this weekend in the state championship meet!
Come out and see them run! The races are at Tres Rios Golf Course. Girls will be running at 10am and boys at 11am. See you there!
Congratulations to both middle school volleyball and flag football for their performance in the state playoffs!
Congratulations to Maddy Gove for setting a state record for serves in the state playoffs!
Co-ed cross country (fifth-eighth grade)
Co-ed flag football (fourth-eighth grade)
Girls volleyball (fourth-eighth grade)
Varsity Basketball (6th-8th)
JV Basketball (6th-8th)
Elementary Basketball (4th-5th)
Girls basketball (fourth-eighth grade)
Co-ed golf (fifth-eighth grade)
Sabrecat Athletics registration has two parts:
1. The 2019-20 Summit Athletics Registration Packet: This packet only needs to be completed one time per school year and is due prior to the start of any sport. If you turned this packet in for a different sport during this school year you may skip this step. Only athletes who have completed and returned all required packet forms and documents will be allowed to participate in Summit School Athletics. These documents can be sent, via email to Danny Reardon (daniel.reardon@summitschoolaz
* Proof of medical insurance with copy of athlete’s health insurance card
* Permission and Waiver forms
* Student Athlete Code of Conduct
* Sports physical form
2. The Winter Online Registration Form: At the time of completion, please select all sports that the student is participating in for this season and the appropriate uniform sizes for the student.
This handbook is designed to supplement the Student and Parent Handbook by providing policies that apply specifically to our athletic programs. It is important to note that all policies and procedures from the Student and Parent Handbook apply during all practices, games, and other athletic events.
If you have questions about our programs, registration, or schedules, please feel free to contact our Athletics Director Danny Reardon at Daniel.Reardon@summitschoolaz.org