Summit School has partnered with DISHES2U to provide a secure, fast, and easy-to-use online ordering system that allows parents to view our lunch menu, order, prepay and manage student lunches on the web
- Click on Create an Account – Password is: ssa9, add account, profile(s) information
- Sign In – Welcome page displays with Program Info (Order Schedule, Rules etc.)
- Click Order at Top of Nav Bar & go to: AUGUST
- Click the Order link on the calendar to begin –First Date is: AUGUST 7, 2019
- Check out & pay – Please be sure to complete the checkout process.
Do not close your browser prior to receiving the confirmation display or your order may be interrupted and not fully processed. Items left in your shopping cart will not be processed and your order will not be placed.
- Sign In with your username & password
- Choose student that needs location, add their grade for the new school year & click “update profile”
- If a student has graduated, select their name & click “remove profile”
- Once all profiles are updated – Click on the Order link to begin ordering.
FOOD or POLICY (Missed/Late Orders, Credits, and Changes/Cancellations): email email@example.com or call 1-844-DISHES2U (347-4372) and we will get back to you right away.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT (help navigating the site): email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program accepts payment by Debit Card or Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard & Discover.
- Ordering for more than 1 person? Please be sure to add all items for your student(s) into the shopping cart BEFORE checking-out
- Be sure to proceed to checkout and process your payment. Orders that are left in the shopping cart will NOT be processed and your student(s) will not be included in the lunch service.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: A nominal one-time $20 registration fee per family per school year is charged with your first order. Registration fees are waived for all faculty & school administration. Check out our videos on ‘How to Create an Account’ and ‘How to Order Lunch’ at dishes2u.com
MINIMUM ORDER FEE: A $1.00 fee will be charged for orders under $10.00 – this applies to new and changed orders.