Download Our Tuition Schedules Below
Arizona’s Private School Tax Credit helps all families have access to high quality private school education
The Institute for Better Education (IBE) is a non-profit school tuition organizations (STO), authorized by the state to administer an Arizona State Tax Law, providing families a vehicle to afford private school tuition, for students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Arizona state tax law allows Arizona tax payers to make an annual contribution into a family’s “Individual Recommended Fund Scholarship Account” through The Institute for Better Education, or other STO. Donors receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on their Arizona State tax return. This tax law helps all families have access to a high-quality private school education.
FINANCIAL NEEDS-BASED TUITION ASSISTANCE: KINDERGARTEN – EIGHTH GRADE
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID FOR STUDENTS IN GRADES KINDERGARTEN THROUGH 8TH GRADE:
- To be considered for a financial aid award, students must be enrolled at Summit School for the 2018-19 school year and the $700 per student enrollment payment must be paid.
- Visit FACTS Grant and Aid at: https://online.factsmgt.com/aid and create an account. This account will be for your financial aid application only and is a separate FACTS account from your current FACTS account if you already have one. Keep your login information as you will be able to save your application and return to it as you complete it. For questions about the application process, contact a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637.
- Pay the $30 FACTS application fee online via credit card or Bank ACH. The school cannot accept this payment.
- By April 16, 2018, Complete the 2018-19 application and submit the following, required supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid. It is important to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence. Including a letter at the end of the application that explains any special circumstances in regards to your family’s financial situation is recommended.
- Copies of your most recent Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of your most recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families).
- All information will be kept confidential.
Note: All supporting documentation may be uploaded in pdf format online through your application, faxed to: 866-315-9264 or mailed to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, P.O. Box 82524, Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
Do not submit these documents to the school.
- Summit School financial aid awards also require the completion of the 2018-19 IBE Application with The Institute for Better Education, (IBE) at www.ibescholarships.org. Summit School’s available financial aid is funded from the contributions made by parents, using the Arizona Private School Tax Credit Law. These funds are collected through the Institute for Better Education (IBE) and other Student Tuition Organizations.
- Summit strongly encourages families to solicit tax credit donations into their account at The Institute for Better Education or any other Student Tuition Organizations (STO). Tax credit monies assist parents in funding any portion of tuition that may be due.
Please note the following:
- Families must apply for financial aid each school year and awards are dependent upon available school financial aid funds.
- The B.E.S.T. dues ($90) and Program Material Fees ($200) may not be paid through tax credit funds or financial aid.
- In the event that you do not receive a financial aid award or the award is not sufficient to meet your financial needs, you may withdraw from the 2018-19 school year without penalty by June 1, 2018 and your $700 enrollment payment will be refunded to you by check.
- Summit School will determine financial aid awards and will notify all applicants via email and mail by May 23, 2018.
Questions: Carrie Slade, Director of Business Operations, Carrie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Education is the gift that lasts forever. Summit School NAEYC accredited preschool is proud to have been chosen to partner with Quality First and the Arizona Department of Education. Through these programs Summit was able to offer a limited number of preschool scholarships to qualified families. Quality First typically notifies Summit School of available scholarships in May for the following school year.
Qualifying families are responsible to pay the tuition not covered by the scholarship, and for before and after school programming, if needed. Quality First also requires regular student attendance to retain the scholarship.
Contact the Admissions Office to schedule your personal tour of Summit School email@example.com.
Applying for a Quality First (QF) Preschool Scholarship
Completed applications can be mailed, faxed or emailed to the Summit School Admissions Office firstname.lastname@example.org
A scholarship application will be considered only when all of the following information is provided:
Quality First 2018-19 Preschool Scholarship Applications
- All documentation required by, and stated in the Quality First Application.
- Families must also complete the Summit School admissions process which includes submitting an online application to the admissions office.
- Future preschoolers also enjoy spending a morning in a preschool class from 8:15 – 11:15, prior to enrolling.
- To qualify for a Quality First Preschool Scholarship, a family’s current gross income must not exceed the state mandated limits shown on the Quality First Application. Gross income is determined by the last four pay stubs for all adults who are contributing to the well being of the child.