At the Knowledge Center, our mission is to empower students, staff, and community members to be life-long learners, informed decision-makers, users of information technologies, and enthusiastic readers.
Our mission is fulfilled in the following ways:
- providing instruction in information literacy.
- supplying intellectual and physical access to informational materials with a variety of formats, media, and points of view.
- stimulating interest in reading and in finding and using information and ideas.
- promoting the use of the Knowledge Center by students and faculty.
- collaborating with teachers to develop educational strategies to meet the informational needs of students and to enhance teaching.
- supporting the school’s curriculum and educational initiatives.