Agenda (from Robot Events website – https://www.robotevents.com/robot-competitions/vex-iq-challenge/RE-VIQC-17-2493.html) :
- 8:00 -9:00 Teams arrive at site, check-in, robot inspections, submit notebooks
- 9:00 -9:30 Team Meeting
- 9:30 -9:45 Welcome
- 10:00 – 12:00 Qualifications, skills matches
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-3:00 Qualifications, programming matches
- 3:00 -3:30 Final Matches
- 3:30- 4:00 Awards (specific awards will depend on number of teams as specified in League Play Guide)
- 4:00 pack up and head home
Treasures 4 Teachers will once again fill our elementary playground with boxes, fabric, loose parts, tubes, Styrofoam, ribbon, and many reusable materials for Parents and Children to celebrate open child-directed play. It is a free event and open to the public. Bring your friends!
How to select toys, crafts and games for your child that delight, educate and engage them for years.
Join Summit School of Ahwatukee teachers and Lakeshore Learning staff to get a head start on your holiday shopping. We will help you find themed gifts to meet children’s interests and developmental needs and highlight some new and exciting items that will bring big smiles and excitement to your special gift recipients!
Our friends at Lakeshore will be our hosts, providing door prizes, snacks and special coupons.